Turkey

My knee hurts sometimes without any reason two months. doctor was taken x-ray and say nothing except muscle strain. can i go my routin life.

Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery 42 years experience
Yes.: You can go about your daily activities, but you should see an orthopedic knee specialist, to get to the root of the problem. You shouldn't have pain for two months with a muscle strain.
Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Orthopedic Surgery 27 years experience
Yes: Many people have knee pain for all kinds of reasons. Typically i tell my patients that your knees may hurt from time to time. As long as there is no swelling, fluid, redness, locking, catching or giving away it will probably improve with otc meds, ice and rest. Typically it may hurt you but you won't hurt it.

Last updated Sep 8, 2017