U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Rockville, MD
A 30-year-old male asked:

Hi - desperately looking for respected doctors that accept insurance in dc area to provide integrative care (testing, nutrition) for add symptoms. thx?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. John O'Malley
Child Psychiatry 55 years experience
Call State Med Socie: I personally am not aware of any specific md that meets that criteria, but you can get guidance from the local chapter of the medical society (state and local). They can direct you to a list of names or refer you to another resource. Good luck.
Dr. Julia Frank
Dr. Julia Frank commented
Psychiatry 45 years experience
That kind of help may not need a physician. Psychologists do the testing. Ask a school counselor for a referral. Dr. Harvey Sweetbaum in Silver Spring used to do testing and non medication treatment and he accepted insurance. Ask your insurance company for names of psychologists in network.
Feb 14, 2014
Dr. Mijail Serruya
Neurology 17 years experience
Can look up integrative MDs and DOs at ifm.org and check one by one who might accept insurance
Jul 12, 2018
Last updated Jul 12, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.