U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Rochester, NY
A 46-year-old male asked about a 46-year-old male:

Mri test shows loss of spinal height & signal spinal stenosis narrowing of spinal canal diffused disc bluge in contact with thecal sac neural formina narrowed bilatery what treatment do you recommend?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery 45 years experience
See a spine surgeon,: Who depending on your symptoms and response to the medication, will have you go through a course of epidural shots (steroids) or might advise to enlarge the narrowed (stenosis) canal, to take pressure off the cord or the nerves. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 13, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.