Canada

i was exposed to a laser beam to my eye for like 1-2secondes.i can feel that i have a blind spot on one of my eyes. its been 2 days and the spot has n?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Caution: Lasers are powerful light sources and the eye has not evolved to defend itself against this light source. It sounds like you have overexposed a small portion of your retina and may have damaged or destroyed a few of the light receptors. You should seek out a retinal specialist to evaluate this who can estimate the prognosis but there is no actual treatment since this is physical damage.