A member asked:

I have a distortion in my vision (mostly my right eye, but also a bit in my left), it is where my natural blind spot is, but even with both eyes open ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Vision: Would go today to ophthalmologist/ ER that has opthalmologist on call (need to see ophthalmologist ) or at least optometrist who could tell you if you have cells in you eyes, your eye pressure, vision status, and make sure there is no posterior inflammation/ edema/retinal tear. Go today to ophthalmologist/ optometrist

Answered 3/3/2019



Related Questions

A member asked:

Is there an eye disorder that causes a blind spot in the central vision area?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor