A member asked:

What to do for pain in fingers and swollen knuckles?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Carl Zooberg answered

Specializes in

Hand arthritis: Need to get xray of the hand and some blood work to rule out rheumatological/connective tissue disorder and also to rule out an infection if accompanied by redness and any fevers.

Answered 1/30/2015



Related Questions