i heard that most of the people who go to rehab end up using drugs again. is that right?

Dr. Steven Simon
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 38 years experience
Drug rehab failures: Different centers have different failure rates, but nationally close to 90% of those who did rehab will return to the poisons that led them there. Success depends how much the person wants to,succeed, eliminating contact with those who sold you, or shared the experience, and committing yourself,to a 12 step,program with a sponsor, and baby steps ( 1day at a time) will help,you win the battle.