i have a ruptured c5c6 disc in my neck and i have pain in my chest and feel like movement in my breast is that normal. and doctor don't feel no lumps?

Dr. Andrew Hoffman
34 years experience General Surgery
Normal Mammogram?: Although you are a little young to start getting mammograms annually, you have a symptom that makes getting one important. If it is normal as well as your exam, then occasional breast pain can happen and be normal. It has nothing to do with the disc at c5-c6, that would cause symptoms in the arm. If you are still concerned, take all the information and be seen by a general or breast surgeon.
Answered on Feb 7, 2014
1