can to recover from brain damage from adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) xr?

Dr. Mara Fiorentino
Brain damage: It all depends on what kind of brain damage you acquired with Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) xr. Was the damage preexistent to that treatment or it was caused by stroke or cva? You may recover but it is not possible to say unless we know what kind of brain damage. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) xr is a proved treatment for adhd and well monitored is relatively safe. You need to share more information and get an appropriate evaluation.