Jamaica

how many calories should i take in for a day im 22 and stand at 5ft 6".... hw r calories counted n what's over consuming i weight 135 is that too much?

Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Around 2000: How many calories an individual needs is very variable. An average adult male needs around 2000 calories a day to maintain their weight. It depends on the level of activity and kinds of food. For the best answer, consult with your family physician, who can look you over and give you a better answer. You can then consult with a nutritionist or dietitian if you want more detailed information.
Dr. Karen Dantin
Depends: Will depend on your body build and activity level. You may want to get a bmr, basal metabolic rate level, . This will give you a baseline caloric need level.