The drug is taxotere (docetaxel) and cyclophosphamide used in chemo due to early stage of invasive lobular carcinoma does side effect cause insomia , depression?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
22 years experience in Hematology and Oncology
Chemo and cancer: Dealing with cancer and its treatment is not something easy to do in many cases. Not only it is affecting your physical condition, emotionally, you can also develop anxiety, depressed mood, depression etc through out the battle. The chemo themselves do not give you insomnia. However, steroids are given prior to chemo, and this can cause insomnia. Depression/anxiety cause insomnia too.
Answered on Jan 17, 2018
2