India
A member asked about a 43-year-old female:

My mom is suffering from mental disorder since 15years. she every time talk with some hidden images in her mind.& doubt my father & despite with him.

Dr. Mara Fiorentino
Persecutory delusion: It seems that it is what is happening to your mother... It is difficult to live with someone with a severe mental illness, and you may feel confused at times because there is no logic to apply to it. Please don't get discouraged by that. Your mother needs your love and your understanding is very important to her well being. Please participate in support groups thru nami or other organizations.

Last updated Apr 23, 2016