A member asked:

Please help docs! where can i buy ultrasonic dental scalers from?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Theodore Davantzis answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Dental Supply House: But you will need a dental license to set up an account. Even if you can find one used from another source, you'll need to hook up a water supply. It would be cheaper, in the long run, to have your dentist/hygienist clean your teeth twice a year.

Answered 1/22/2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

What to do if I do not want my dental hygienist to use the ultrasonic scaler?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers