U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 17-year-old female asked:

I have the clumping of discharge like a yeast infection. i for want to tell my mom and be embarrassed. natural remedies without medicine?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
No embarrassment: No need to be embarrassed; yeast infections are very common and not due to anything you did wrong; i encourage you to tell your mom. You can get over-the-counter creams like Monistat without seeing a doctor. There are many natural remedies that work as well. To read about many people's experiences pro ; con with various natural remedies see http://earthclinic.Com/cures/yeast_infection.Html.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 19, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.