U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old member asked:

The best remedy to pain in the ball of the foot from track?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Alexander Reyzelman
Podiatry 27 years experience
Orthotics: Custom made orthotics that are full-length. Hard plastic orthotics will most likely not help. Try semi-functional/acommodative type.
Dr. Jeffrey Boggs
Podiatry 29 years experience
Orthotics: It really depends on what is causing the pain. A custom orthotic can be a very effective tool in treating forefoot pain if appropriate.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 48-year-old member asked:

What can I do to treat pain in the ball of my foot?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Fred Birnbaum
Podiatry 43 years experience
Too vague to tell: There are many problems which cause pain in the ball of the foot. See your friendly neighborhood podiatrist for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Related questions

A member asked:
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A member asked:
3 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
4 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 33-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Sep 28, 2016
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.