U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Bronx, NY
A 36-year-old female asked:

I'm looking for a nyc orthopedics that deals with special surgery/injuries since i crushed my tibia femur on my left leg. i'm a nypd officer in pain?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 37 years experience
Pain: There are several routes you can take on your own. Call a local hospital and ask for a referral , call the local medical society and see if there is a referral service. If that fails , call an orthopedist and ask if they do that or can make a referral.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.