why does my doctor talk to his assistant instead of me during exam? he keeps giving her numbers?

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
Recording findings: Most likely talking to the assistant to record the findings ( documenting ) in your medical record, next time ask your doctor directly for explanation.
Dr. Robert Greer
We are being forced into a new era in practice.we are going to be using an "EHR", electronic health record, that requires us to do all of our charting on the net.it is painful for us and I think patients will also find it less personable but it is what it is-please bear along with us.Always ask your Dr to explain anything you did not" get" during your visit-Our first obligation is always to YOU.
May 2, 2012

Last updated Jun 25, 2020