Lake Charles, LA

I have sharp shooting throbbing pain in my left ring finger when it or i get cold or when that area of my finger is grabbed or bumped on something. i ?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Hand specialist: You may have a blood vessel that goes into painful spasm on exposure to cold or trauma, but a hand surgeon could check the bones and joints of the finger for you.
Dr. Steven Brown
Hand Surgery 39 years experience
Glomus tumor: Symptoms sound typical of a glomus tumor. A benign tumor of the neuromyoarterial plexus of the finger most commonly located in the nail bed. Classically gives rise to severe pain with exposure to the cold.

Last updated Mar 21, 2018