pregnant due in 8days got so much pressure i can't walk and even when i lay down i got it my doc sent me home 3day ago is this normal?when do i go bak

2 doctor answers
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
When in Labor: I am sure the doctor and your OB have advised you about the end of pregnancy and when they want you to call them. Your experience is not unusual.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Sounds normal: The end of pregnancy at term is an uncomfortable time for some women. The sense of pressure is quite real, and depending on your size, you truly may not have much room left, and things like urination, bowel movements and walking can be affected. Sounds like you are getting regular care. The best person to ask of course is your physician! good luck and hope all goes well!
Answered on Jan 6, 2014