A member asked:

I had an oopherectomy 20 years ago and now have a 5 cm ovarian cyst causing pain. what is the usual treatment?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jarrod Kaufman answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Is this on the same side or other side? This is usually treated by an obgyn and treatment is either ovarian cystectomy or oophorectomy depending on the type of lesion start with seeing your obgyn to discuss the options.

Answered Mar 7, 2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor