I have really bad acne and blackheads all over chest, back and face. i also have big pores how do i get rid of them?

Dr. Vicki Levine
Dermatology 42 years experience
See a dermatologist: There are now in many different creams and pills available to treat acne that is either mild or severe. They suggest you see a dermatologist to see which is best for you. Remember that any treatment takes several weeks to take effect.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
Please see a Dermatologist for a thorough examination and recommendations for treatment.