Bf has testicular cancer. Nervous its choriocarcinoma. But is it possible to have choriocarcinoma tc for 2 years without knowing? Grows fast right?

43 years experience in Pathology
Why do you ask?: It would be surprising for a testicular cancer with choriocarcinoma as a component not to have made clear that it's choriocarcinoma in two years. I take it that he has had the mass for two years and has just now gotten diagnosed. In a short time, the local pathologist will let you know what components were present. Most hcg-producing testicular cancers are the tamer seminoma variety.
Answered on Dec 28, 2013