U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old male asked about a 27-year-old female:

Few days ago i have urine checked at hospital.they suspect stones.but i feel like vomiting and to urine only.i feel something move inside my stomach.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Internal Medicine 41 years experience
Vomiting ; urine: Not much information. Did you have kub, us or ct scan of abdomen? Or simply urine test! if you are nauseated and urinating frequently, you need these tests to find out what is happening ? Please see your doctor for good history, thorough exam ; tests.May be not stone! stone with infection or obstruction is serious. In the mean while drink lot of water if you were told of kidney stone.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 22, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.