Philippines

i have a lump on the roof of my mouth and when i apply pressure it hurts as well as one tooth. both the lump and tooth hurts together when i apply pre?

Dr. Creighton Wright
General Surgery 56 years experience
Dental exam: Can be an abscess from tooth. See your dentist.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Dental abscess: Is a "bag" of pus due to the bacterial infection. The cause is a tooth with infected root canal and apex. Rec. : see a dentist for evaluation, drainage and treatment.
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dentistry 51 years experience
Lump in mouth: This sounds like an abcessed tooth. See your dentist for an examination and x-ray to confirm a diagnosis. Treatment for an abcess is a root canal and antibiotics.