I feel like a have a hernia on my stomach, everytime i touch gently it kinda itches and aches? why? i think its a hernia on left side of stomach.

Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 31 years experience
Hernias: Hernias are holes in the abdominal wall through which abdominal contents such as fat and intestines can protrude, causing a lump under the skin. I'm not sure what you mean exactly about the left side of your stomach, but hernias are commonly seen in the groins, ; in the middle of the abdominal wall at or above the belly button. May need to see your doctor for an exam to find out. Hope this helps!

Last updated Dec 25, 2013