i need help please with my lower leg pain. who can i talk to?

Dr. Grace Torres-hodges
Podiatry 23 years experience
Nerve or Vascular: The condition may be nerve or vascular in origin. The description of "sharp" pain while laying down may be related to position and the result of a nerve compression. However, another considering is that this could be vascular related the result of a clot and/or restriction of blood flow. Talk to your primary care physician either way, but if chronic, consider urgent care/er.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 41 years experience
See below: Talk to your family doctor, an orthopedist or neurologist.