My sister uses drugs and experiences intense anger and feels entitled to treat others badly, how to stop her?

I am not sure that: You have the power to stop her. Often people with drug addiction problems ; those who are overly entitled - respond to facing consequences of the their behavior. For instance some one goes to jail for illicit drug abuse - as a result they may think twice about using those drugs. I would encourage you to take care of yourself - consider a program such as al anon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 26, 2014