Amarillo, TX

High bp, chest pain and short of breath. no wheezing, never smoked. having a sharp stabbing pain under my right shoulder blade and pain, weakness, tingling in right arm. what should i do?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Get it checked: With high bp, chest pain, shortness of breath and other symptoms, i will suggest you get it checked by your primary care doctor or go to er and get checked.
Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine 34 years experience
Go to MD: I think it is wrong to simply take things for granted without proper evaluation. The history may not seem like it is your heart but to say definitely it is not is wrong as things can coexist. It seems like it is nerve pain but it is best to see your doctor, be evaluated, get an ekg may be and whatever else is needed and be safe.

Last updated Apr 8, 2018