U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

Ok i tried to kill myself mixing bleach nd vinegar.. but i'm ok except i have headache sometimes nd now i woke nd i do not know my girlfriend anymore?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 26 years experience
Go to ER for eval: Glad to hear you woke up, but that does not mean there is nothing wrong--particularly if you are having thought/memory issues. Have your girlfriend or other adult take you to er for exam and testing to see what is going on and then to get set up with psychological assistance.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Agree w Dr. Alves: This is not ok. If this just occurred get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support. Even if this didn't just happen - you need psychiatric help. Take care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 25, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.