A member asked:

I have been feeling upset and crying spells and not go an interest of seeing or making an effort to see friends or my partner what is wrong?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Arold Augustin answered

Specializes in

Depression: You are probably suffering from major depressive disorder . Go the emergency room or see a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Answered 12/17/2013



Related Questions