just one study that says smoking stunt growth, use to smoke hookah, ate junk food, and grew with dad alone, did it stunt my growth? 5'7 and dad's 5'9.

Dr. Brian Lynch
Height: Hi , based on the information you give it's very hard to say. Even with good information it's very hard to say. We are the height we are. Each of us is a study of one. That said diet has a lot to do with our height. The average male in the United States is somewhere between 5-7 and 5-10.
Might have no effect: A Université de Montréal study of 1,293 teens over a 5 yr period. funded by Canadian Cancer Society indicated “a boy who smokes 10 cigarettes a day from age 12 to 17 will be about an inch shorter than a boy who does not smoke at all.” https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/03/080331135155.htm. I was unable to find the actual study to review it. I haven’t seen this reported elsewhere.