PA

Out of work in a cost cutting measure -considering switching from brand lamictal to generic lamortigine...has any one had problems with generics?

Dr. Leslie Huszar
Neurology 50 years experience
Lamictal: I have switched many of my patients without any problem. An occasional patient may need some dose adjustment but it is not often, .
Dr. Robert Grieco
I agree, generic lamictal has open the door of access for many of my patients.
Dec 12, 2013
Dr. Jane Steiner
Try the generic: I personally have not had patients have problems with the generic for lamictal, lamotrigine. The good thing is that you know how you should be feeling on the brand; if you don't think you feel the same, then you can switch back if necessary. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016