PH

Is low back pain a clear indication that i have problem with my kidneys? my crea is normal but in the kub utz, the finding is "parenchymal disease"!

Dr. Michael Ekizian
21 years experience
Kidney function: Low back pain is the second most common outpatient complaint in this country. I can't tell you what is causing your lumbago without taking at least a careful history. If your creatinine and GFR are normal, this means that you don't have any indication of medical renal disease. 'parenchymal disease' is very vague. It could mean that inflammation or structural abnormality of the tissue is suspected.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 30, 2016