United Kingdom

are there any blood tests or tests other then biopsy of a nodule that can identify presence of cancer anywhere in body or lungs?

Pathology 44 years experience
No: The reason for this is that cancer is not 'other', it is 'us'. While cancers may produce substances that are ordinarily produced only before birth (carcinoembryonic antigen, alpha-fetoprotein), these aren't sensitive or specific enough to to make biopsy unnecessary. Anyone telling you they have a reliable blood test to rule cancer in/out isn't offering evidence-based medicine.