ZA

upper right spiculated 12mm lung cancer nodule.getting percutaneous radiowave ablation .is this a safe successful procedure .the biopsy was not too bad had mild pneumothrax sorted itself out?

Dr. Eduardo isai Perez munoz
Specializes in General Practice
It depends: There are kinds of tummour according to the morphology of the cells, that are more sensitive to radiation than others, if your Dr choose radioablation it was because of it, even tough sometimes they need an adjuvant therapy with chemotherapy all of it may vary according to the response to treatment from your organism