A member asked:

Have a lipoma lump on my upper arm and now have what looks like a broken blood vessel coming down my arm?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Consult with a GS: You should make an appointment to see a general surgeon for an opinion on what the lesion most likely is and how it should be treated.

Answered 12/8/2013



Related Questions

A member asked:

What is this slowly growing lump on my arm? Not too hard. Maybe lipoma?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers