how do i get rid of blackheads/clogged pores on my nose? i have tried a pore cleansing expholiating scrub (st. ives)

Dr. Emil Shakov
Aesthetic Medicine 17 years experience
Extraction: You can see a doctor for comedonal extraction that can open the pores.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Retinoid: Blackheads are not dirt. They are plugs in oil ducts which are open to air [open comedones]. Air oxidizes sebum, turning it a dark color. Often they can be squeezed out. This does not spread acne and it does not cause scars. Tretinoin and adapalene are 2 agents which, used correctly and with patience, tend to clear blackheads after 2 or 3 months, then are continued to keep it clear.