U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old female asked:

How can i get rid of small pores on my face, it leads to blackheads. i don't want to try laser or peeling. please suggest some affordable remedy?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Adam Bodian
Dermatology 36 years experience
Retin A (tretinoin): Retin a (tretinoin) or one of it's derivatives like tazorac or differin, are excellent treatment creams to help reduce your pores. The medicine takes more than 2 months to see results but be patient and you will see some improvement.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 1, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.