U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

I have ongoing wheezing and tightness in chest?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Go see your Doctor: This sounds like you have some experience with these symptoms. If your home medication is not working it very well may be that you need to get to your family doctor when they are next open. If you have an inhaler or other asthma medication i would be sure you are using it and using it correctly.

Similar questions

A 51-year-old member asked:

Does remecaide cause wheezing or chest tightness?

2 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
No: That was not a side effect listed by the manufacturer under fda guidelines.
Last updated Dec 11, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.