i have been awake for two days and i still can't sleep, what to do?

Please seek medical: Evaluation. If you energy level is high would be concerned about conditions like mania or hypomania. Use good sleep hygiene. Retire ; rise same time each day. Keep bedroom dark ; cool ; use only for sex ; sleep. Turn off tv. No naps. Exercise regularly but not in late evening. No caffeine for 6 hrs ; no alcohol or tobacco w/i 2 hrs of sleep. Keep dinner moderate sized ; finish at least 2 to 3 hrs.
Provided original answer
before sleep. Can try warm milk, Chamomile tea or melatonin along w light reading, warm bath or lavender scent.
Dec 21, 2013