A 49-year-old member asked:

I'm concerned because i have swollen and sore taste bud or bump on tongue?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Charles Lockhart
Dentistry 11 years experience
You should be: If swelling is transitory, watch for return. If it has been there for a while, it would be prudent to see a dentist for a diagnosis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 9, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.