i don't know how to get to sleep at night, any ideas?

Sleep hygiene is the: Place to start. These tips should help. Retire ; rise same time each day. Keep bedroom dark ; cool ; use only for sex ; sleep. Turn off tv. No naps. Exercise regularly but not in late evening. No caffeine for 6 hrs ; no alcohol or tobacco w/i 2 hrs of sleep. Keep dinner moderate sized ; finish at least 2 to 3 hrs before sleep. Can try warm milk, chamomile tea or melatonin along w light reading, >.
Provided original answer
warm bath or lavender scent. If sleep hygiene is still isn't getting you the amount or quality of sleep that you desire - then would encourage you to see your physician. In some cases, a referral to a sleep specialist is indicated. Take care.
Dec 7, 2013