i've been taking 30 minutes walk everday4 d past 2 weeks n i reduced d amnt of food i but4 some few days now i ve been feeling completely draind of energy?

Dr. Colin Kerr
Walking fatigue: Taking a 30 minute walk every day is one of the best things you can do for your health. If this is a new habit you've started, it is common to feel both some achiness and fatigue as your body gets used to the routine. You have two basic choices. Either take a break for a day or two to recover and then restart; or (2) work through it. The walking is never going to hurt you and the fatigue will go.