U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old member asked:

Painful rash or something near my vagina. can't get a good look at it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Shiao-Yu Lee
Specializes in Gynecology
Can't see: You can use a mirror to see it. You may have to visit a doctor to determine what it is.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 30, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.