United Kingdom
A 16-year-old female asked:

For 2 weeks i have had discomfort near the vagina. i have a red rash and also some kind if cut that is very painful especially when the skin stretches?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Need to evaluate: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and your symptoms warrant evaluation by a physician. If you do not have a person physician, please seek care at your city of count health department.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.