U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 63-year-old male asked:

I have developed 2 skin sores on my back and 1 on my side. the are round and about the size of a dime. no puss just raw like a layer of skin was remo?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Steven Hubert
Dermatology 29 years experience
Many possibilities.: If these spots do not heal, you should seek evaluation and treatment from a dermatologist.
Last updated Dec 8, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.