A male asked:

I've been bit on the side of my knee, it's constantly pussing, red area about size of tennis ball, skin hard to touch around bit. knee swollen?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
See doctor: Your symptoms warrant examination and treatment by a doctor. If you do not have one, go to the emergency room of the nearest hospital.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.