i had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled last friday the swelling went down and everything and i've been on soft food diet is it safe to eat normal food now?

Dr. Manami Yamaguchi
Dentistry 25 years experience
Unless specifically: Unless specifically advised otherwise, it is permissible to resume normal eating after a few days of good healing. Since you experience diminished swelling, it is best to start taking as nutritious foods as possible. I hope that, by saying "normal food", you have meant clean, well-balanced, fresh food. Make sure to eat high quality fresh food for improved healing. Contact your dentist for more qs.

Last updated May 11, 2018