i need to know how do you get gum off dentures?

Dr. John Thaler
Prosthodontics 41 years experience
Carefully: Chill the dentures in cold water. Then use a wooden stick -- popsicle, tongue depressor, cuticle pusher-- or something that will not cut or scratch the acrylic, to scrape the gum off. Good luck.
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dentistry 45 years experience
Rub ice cube on gum: Chilling the gum seems to work best, but do not scrape or keep the ice on too long- don't want to create any cracks in the denture or denture teeth.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
The best way: to remove gum from a denture is to place the dentures in the freezer and remove the gum residue with your fingers gently.