I feel depressed and am never going to be happy, what hope is there for me?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Depression: Although you feel hopeless right now, there actually is help for people who are depressed. A combination of psychotherapy and possibly medications can be very effective. Please see your primary care doctor first for a full history and physical, to make sure no additional conditions are going on. Avoid alcohol and other intoxicants. Get regular aerobic exercise. See a psychiatrist for eval too.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.